- Rhus Ridge Trail will be closed July 6 – 11 due to road work along Rhus Ridge Road. The parking area and access to the preserve from this location will be closed during this time.
- Beginning Monday, March 30, Midpen will be temporarily restricting traffic to one-way routes on crowded trails to help with social distancing. Download the updated map for one-way route information.
- A portion of the Hammond-Snyder Trail is CLOSED, due to construction by the Santa Clara Valley Water District. The CLOSED segment of trail is marked in RED on the map below. Find out more about the Permanente Creek Flood Protection Project at valleywater.org.
The following trails may be closed to equestrian use during wet conditions.
- Quarry Trail is OPEN to equestrians.
- Hammond-Snyder Trail is OPEN to equestrians.