A G E N D A
5:30 REGULAR MEETING OF THE MEASURE AA BOND OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
Public comment on items not on the agenda. Each speaker will ordinarily be limited to three minutes; however, the Brown Act (Open Meeting Law) does not allow action by the Bond Oversight Committee on items not on the agenda. If you wish to address the Committee, please complete a speaker card and give it to the Deputy District Clerk. Individuals are limited to one appearance during this section.
1. Selection of 2019 Bond Oversight Committee Chair and Vice-Chair
2. Approve March 1, 2018 Measure AA Bond Oversight Committee Minutes
3. Review Annual Accountability Report
4. Affirm the Agreed-Upon Procedures for the Review of Measure AA Expenditures and Select Sample Transactions
Staff Contact: Stefan Jaskulak, Chief Financial Officer/Director of Administrative Services
General Manager’s Recommendations:
1. Affirm the procedures and sampling size as previously approved and implemented for the review of the Annual Accountability Report of 6/30/2018, known as the Agreed-Upon Procedures.
2. Review the Measure AA expenditure reports and select sample expenditures from these reports based on the Agreed-Upon Procedures.
5. Review of Timeline and Future Meetings
February 7, 2019 Review Samples
Outline Report to the Board
March 6, 2019 Finalize Report to the Board
April 10, 2019 Board Meeting and Presentation of Findings