Contest runs March 1, 2020 - May 31, 2020. We are seeking compelling digital images of nature, capturing the diversity of our open spaces.
- Plant life
- Aspiring Photographers (students in grades 6-12)
One category per image, please. A total of three (3) images can be entered in the contest.
- Contest runs March 1, 2020 - May 31, 2020.
- Photos must be taken on District preserves open to the public.
- 3 images per participant. Each image must be entered into one category: wildflife, plant life, landscapes, people or aspiring photographers.
- Each category winner will receive a $100 REI gift card and a Midpen gift bag.
The Fine Print
BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, YOU ARE ACCEPTING AND AGREEING TO ALL RULES, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS ("RULES"). The contest is open to participants regardless of residence or citizenship, so long as the laws of their jurisdiction allow participation. Employees of the Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District are not eligible to participate. Photo submissions must be uploaded by 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time on May 31, 2020. Please review the FULL PHOTO CONTEST RULES AND LEGAL CONDITIONS before entering. Good luck!