Consistent with Governor Gavin Newsom's Executive Order N-29-20, the Governor has allowed local legislative bodies to hold public meetings via teleconference and to make public meetings accessible telephonically or otherwise electronically to all members of the public seeking to observe and to address the local legislative body or state body to avoid public gatherings, and has suspended all contrary provisions of the Brown Act.
THIS MEETING WILL BE VIA TELECONFERENCE ONLY
1. The meeting can be viewed in real-time at: https://openspace.zoom.us/j/85257404304 or listen to the meeting by dialing (669) 900-6833 or (346) 248-7799 (Webinar ID 85257404304).
2. Members of the public may provide written comments by submitting a public comment form at: https://www.openspace.org/public-comment
- Comments on matters not on the agenda must be submitted prior to the time the board president calls for public comments.
- Comments on agenda items must be submitted prior to the time public comment on the agenda item is closed.
- All comments shall be subject to the same rules as would otherwise govern speaker comments at the board of directors meeting.
- Electronic comments on agenda may only be submitted via the public comment form. Comments via text or social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) will not be accepted.
Any comments received after the deadline, will be provided to the Board after the meeting.
MEETING OF THE REAL PROPERTY COMMITTEE OF THE MIDPENINSULA REGIONAL OPEN SPACE DISTRICT
COMMITTEE MEMBERS: DIRECTORS HASSETT, KERSTEEN-TUCKER, AND HOLMAN
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
1. Approval of Real Property Committee Minutes for April 7, 2020
2. Consideration of a new land purchase for the future regional trail project from the San Mateo coast to Skyline Ridge Open Space Preserve known as the “Purisima-to-the-Sea Trail” in unincorporated San Mateo County (APN: 066-280-050 (portion)).
a) Staff presentation and recommendations
b) Committee questions of staff
c) Public comment
Committee discussion and consideration of staff’s recommendation to recommend Board approval of the property purchase for the proposed price of $4,600,000.