2:00 MIDPENINSULA REGIONAL OPEN SPACE DISTRICT PLANNING AND NATURAL RESOURCES COMMITTEE
COMMITTEE MEMBERS: CYR, HOLMAN, KISHIMOTO
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
The Committee Chair will invite public comment on items not the agenda. Each speaker will ordinarily be limited to three minutes; however, the Brown Act (Open Meeting Law) does not allow action by the Committee on any item not on the agenda. If you wish to address the Committee, please complete a speaker card and give it to the District Clerk. Individuals are limited to one appearance during this section.
1. Approve September 17, 2019 Committee Meeting Minutes
2. Wildland Fire Resiliency Program – Public Meetings and Resource Management Policy Update (R-19-127)
Staff Contact: Coty Sifuentes-Winter, Senior Resource Management Specialist, Natural Resources
General Manager’s Recommendation:
1. Receive updates on the development of the Wildland Fire Resiliency Program.
2. Review public feedback on the development of the Wildland Fire Resiliency Program.
3. Forward the recommended updates to the Resource Management Policies, as they relate to Wildland Fire, to the full Board of Directors for consideration.