Consistent with Governor Gavin Newsom's Executive Order N-29-20, the Governor has allowed local legislative bodies to hold public meetings via teleconference and to make public meetings accessible telephonically or otherwise electronically to all members of the public seeking to observe and to address the local legislative body or state body to avoid public gatherings, and has suspended all contrary provisions of the Brown Act.
THIS MEETING WILL BE VIA TELECONFERENCE ONLY
1. The meeting can be viewed in real-time at: https://openspace.zoom.us/j/85767881743 or listen to the meeting by dialing (669) 900-6833 or (346) 248-7799 (Webinar ID 85767881743).
2. Members of the public may provide written comments by submitting a public comment form at: https://www.openspace.org/public-comment
- Comments on matters not on the agenda must be submitted prior to the time the board president calls for public comments.
- Comments on agenda items must be submitted prior to the time public comment on the agenda item is closed.
- All comments shall be subject to the same rules as would otherwise govern speaker comments at the board of directors meeting.
- Electronic comments on agenda may only be submitted via the public comment form. Comments via text or social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) will not be accepted.
Any comments received after the deadline, will be provided to the Board after the meeting.
A G E N D A
COMMITTEE MEMBERS: CYR, HASSETT, KERSTEEN-TUCKER
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
The Committee Chair will invite public comment on items not the agenda. Each speaker will ordinarily be limited to three minutes; however, the Brown Act (Open Meeting Law) does not allow action by the Committee on any item not on the agenda. If you wish to address the Committee, please complete a speaker card and give it to the District Clerk. Individuals are limited to one appearance during this section.
1. Approve the July 7, 2020 Legislative, Funding, And Public Affairs Committee Meeting Minutes
2. Proposed Amendments to the Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District Regulations (R-20-69)
Staff Contact: Brad Pennington, Area Superintendent, Visitor Services
General Manager’s Recommendation:
1. Forward the proposed Ordinance amendments to the full Board of Directors for a first reading.
2. Forward the proposed additions to the Bail Schedule to the full Board of Directors for consideration and approval.