A G E N D A
6:30 SPECIAL MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE MIDPENINSULA REGIONAL OPEN SPACE DISTRICT
1. Formation of the La Honda Public Access Working Group (R-19-39)
Staff Contact: Tina Hugg, PLA, ASLA, Senior Planner, Planning Department
General Manager’s Recommendation:
1. Reconfirm and approve the goals and objectives for the La Honda Parking and Trailhead Access Feasibility Study project.
2. Direct the formation of the La Honda Public Access Working Group.
3. Approve the La Honda Area Community Representative application form and area map that will be presented at an informational meeting in La Honda on May 2, 2019.
4. Approve the proposed criteria and process for selecting La Honda Area Community Representative applicants for interviews.
5. Authorize the Board President to appoint two Directors, not serving on the 2019 Planning and Natural Resources Committee, to serve on the La Honda Public Access Working Group.
6. Authorize each Board Director to submit the name(s) of selected stakeholder(s) for inclusion in and appointment to the La Honda Public Access Working Group by May 7, 2019.