The Measure AA Bond Oversight Committee has the following three responsibilities for each of the years the Measure AA general obligation tax is collected or revenues expended:
- Review Plan expenditures on an annual basis to verify conformity with the Expenditure Plan.
- Review the District’s Annual Audit and Annual Accountability report and present the Committee’s findings to the Board at a public meeting.
- Review any proposed amendments to the Expenditure Plan
A G E N D A
5:30 REGULAR MEETING OF THE MEASURE AA BOND OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
Public comment on items not on the agenda. Each speaker will ordinarily be limited to three minutes; however, the Brown Act (Open Meeting Law) does not allow action by the Bond Oversight Committee on items not on the agenda. If you wish to address the Committee, please complete a speaker card and give it to the Deputy District Clerk. Individuals are limited to one appearance during this section.
1. Selection of 2020 Bond Oversight Committee Chair and Vice-Chair
2. Approve March 6, 2019 Measure AA Bond Oversight Committee Minutes
3. Review Annual Accountability Report
4. Affirm the Agreed-Upon Procedures for the Review of Measure AA Expenditures and Select Sample Transactions
Staff Contact: Stefan Jaskulak, Chief Financial Officer/Director of Administrative Services
General Manager’s Recommendations:
1. Affirm the procedures and sampling size as previously approved and implemented by the Bond Oversight Committee for the review of the Annual Accountability Report of 6/30/2019, known as the Agreed-Upon Procedures.
2. Review the Measure AA expenditure reports and select sample expenditures from these reports based on the Agreed-Upon Procedures.
3. Affirm staff’s proposal to invite the District’s auditor to the February 4th meeting when the BOC reviews and discusses the invoices.
5. Review of Timeline and Future Meetings
- February 4, 2020: Review Samples, Outline Report to the Board
- February 27, 2020: Finalize Report to the Board
- March 25, 2020: Board Meeting and Presentation of Findings
*Times are estimated and items may appear earlier or later than listed. Agenda is subject to change of order.