Consistent with Governor Gavin Newsom's Executive Order N-29-20 and the March 16, 2020 Order of the Health Officer of Santa Clara County directing all individuals living in the County to shelter at their place of residence, the Governor has allowed local legislative bodies to hold public meetings via teleconference and to make public meetings accessible telephonically or otherwise electronically to all members of the public seeking to observe and to address the local legislative body or state body to avoid public gatherings, and has suspended all contrary provisions of the Brown Act.
THIS MEETING WILL BE VIA TELECONFERENCE ONLY
1. The meeting can be viewed in real-time at: https://openspace.zoom.us/j/87361417842 or listen to the meeting by dialing (669) 900-6833 or (346) 248-7799 (Webinar ID 87361417842).
2. Members of the public may provide written comments by submitting a public comment form at: https://www.openspace.org/public-comment
- Comments on matters not on the agenda must be submitted prior to the time the committee chair calls for public comments.
- Comments on agenda items must be submitted prior to the time public comment on the agenda item is closed.
- All comments shall be subject to the same rules as would otherwise govern speaker comments at the committee meeting.
- Electronic comments on agenda may only be submitted via the public comment form. Comments via text or social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) will not be accepted.
Any comments received after the deadline, will be provided to the Committee after the meeting.
A G E N D A
MIDPENINSULA REGIONAL OPEN SPACE DISTRICT ACTION PLAN & BUDGET COMMITTEE
COMMITTEE MEMBERS: RIFFLE, Cyr, Kishimoto
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
This portion of the agenda is for members of the public to comment on items not on the agenda; however, the Brown Act (Open Meeting Law) does not allow action by the Committee on items not on the agenda. Individuals are limited to one comment during this section.
1. Approve the May 14, 2020 and May 19, 2020 Action Plan & Budget Committee Minutes
2. Proposed Fiscal Year 2020-21 Additions to the Quarterly Budget Review Process (R-20-87)
Staff Contact: Mike Bower, Budget & Analysis Manager
General Manager’s Recommendation: Confirm the proposed additions to the quarterly budget review process.