Consistent with Governor Gavin Newsom's Executive Order N-29-20 and the March 16, 2020 Order of the Health Officer of Santa Clara County directing all individuals living in the County to shelter at their place of residence, the Governor has allowed local legislative bodies to hold public meetings via teleconference and to make public meetings accessible telephonically or otherwise electronically to all members of the public seeking to observe and to address the local legislative body or state body to avoid public gatherings, and has suspended all contrary provisions of the Brown Act.
THIS MEETING WILL BE VIA TELECONFERENCE ONLY
1. The meeting can be viewed in real-time at: https://openspace.zoom.us/j/89701203400 or listen to the meeting by dialing (669) 900-6833 or (346) 248-7799 (Webinar ID 89701203400).
2. Members of the public may provide written comments by submitting a public comment form at: https://www.openspace.org/public-comment
- Comments on matters not on the agenda must be submitted prior to the time the committee chair calls for public comments.
- Comments on agenda items must be submitted prior to the time public comment on the agenda item is closed.
- All comments shall be subject to the same rules as would otherwise govern speaker comments at the committee meeting.
- Electronic comments on agenda may only be submitted via the public comment form. Comments via text or social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) will not be accepted.
Any comments received after the deadline, will be provided to the Committee after the meeting.
A G E N D A
11:00 MEETING OF THE BOARD APPOINTEE EVALUATION COMMITTEE OF THE MIDPENINSULA REGIONAL OPEN SPACE DISTRICT
COMMITTEE MEMBERS: DIRECTORS HOLMAN, RIFFLE, AND SIEMENS
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
The Committee Chair will invite public comment on agenda items at the time each item is considered by the board of directors. Each speaker will ordinarily be limited to three minutes. Alternately, you may comment to the Committee by a written communication, which the Committee appreciates.
1. CONVENE TO CLOSED SESSION - The public may provide comments regarding the Closed Session item(s) just prior to the Committee beginning the Closed Session. Closed Sessions are not open to the public.
PUBLIC EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE EVALUATION. Government Code Section 54957(b)(1)
Title of Employee: General Counsel
Conference with Labor Negotiators. Government Code Section 54957.6
Agency designated representatives: Board Appointee Evaluation Committee (Directors Holman, Riffle, and Siemens)
Unrepresented Employees: General Counsel