Reservations can be made on-line or by calling the activity reservation line at (650) 691-2150 (enter Option 2). Reservations for a given activity are accepted within the two-week time period prior to the activity date. The maximum group size for reservations is four (4) people.
For Online Reservations:
- Activities requiring reservations are noted on the Docent-led Activities page.
- If an activity requires reservations, click the REGISTER button and fill out the required fields in the form. This button will appear on the listing two weeks prior to the date of that particular activity.
- If an activity is full it will be noted on the listing. You may sign-up for a space on the waiting list.
For Phone Reservations:
- Please listen to the entire message and provide the information that is requested.
- As with online reservations, phone reservations for a given activity will only be accepted starting on the opening date listed in the activity description.
For All Reservations:
- Please limit your reservation to a maximum of four people.
- If the activity requires directions to be mailed to you, you must provide an email or postal address. Reservations are processed in the order they are received. Reservations are accommodated on a first come/first serve basis.
- We do not call to confirm reservations. We only call if an activity becomes full and we need to confirm your participation in order to release spaces to people on a waiting list.
- A waiting list is established once an activity is full If a reservation is full, you will be placed on the waiting list.
- Reservation activities have a limited number of participant spaces available; if you have made a reservation and you can no longer attend, please cancel your reservation.
- The reservation phone line is not monitored on weekends or evenings. Reservations made by phone are retrieved during regular business hours and will be added manually to the live reservation list.