Reservations can be made on-line or by calling the activity reservation line at (650) 691-2150 (enter Option 2). To participate in an activity requiring reservations, please review the following:
Reservations for a given activity will only be accepted within the two-week time period prior to the activity date. Reservations will continue to be taken via the District’s Web site or the phone reservation system. The maximum group size for reservations is four (4) people.
For On-line Reservations:
- Activities requiring reservations are noted in the on-line Calendar of Activities.
- To make a reservation on-line from a Preserve page or a Great Activities page, select the “Click here to make a reservation” link and fill out the required fields in the form. Click “Submit” and your information will be sent to our activities coordinator.
The link for making reservations for a given activity will become "live" two weeks prior to the date of that particular activity.
For Phone-in Reservations:
- When leaving a recorded phone-in message, speak slowly and clearly, and provide the following information:
- Title and date of activity
- Your first and last name
- Number of people in your group (maximum of 4 people)
- Your phone number/s including area code
- A postal or email address for any activities that require directions to be mailed to you
- As with online reservations, phone-in reservations for a given activity will only be accepted within the two-week time period prior to the activity date
For All Reservations:
- If you provide your information for an activity that requires reservations prior to the reservation acceptance period (two weeks prior to the scheduled activity), it will not be processed.
- Please limit your reservation to a maximum of four people.
- If the activity requires directions to be mailed to you, please also
provide your mailing and/or e-mail address.
- Reservations are logged in the order they are received. The on-line and telephone system “date stamps” each
message. Reservations are accommodated on first come/first
- We will not call you to confirm your reservation. We only call
if an activity becomes full and we need to confirm your participation
in order to release spaces to people on a waiting list.
- A waiting list is established once an activity is full/closed.
If a reservation is marked as full and you would like
to be put on the waiting list, please select the "Click here to get on the waiting list" link. You may also call the activity reservation line to leave a wait list reservation.
- If you have
a reservation and your plans change so that you will not be
able to attend, please let us know by calling the reservation line.
- Reservations are not monitored on weekends. Reservations made on-line or by phone are retrieved during regular business hours. (Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
Calendar of Activities